The Mongo Brain

Friday, October 14, 2005

First post evah!

Started to think that since I have been spending so much time on-line these days ogling other vlogs and blogs, I should explore what it is like to create (and keep) a blog. If I get up enough gumption (really money is the issue) I'll get a camera and start posting video too. My husband has been doing it a lot and has really sucked me into the vlogging world.

I work a lot with teachers and researchers and have been thinking much about how to use blogs to create dialog among the two different groups. Teachers are really isolated and it seems that blogging...or more specifically vlogging, might be a good way for teachers to connect with like-minded people.

Haven't quite figured out yet how to do that. If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home