The Mongo Brain

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ugh!

Today is zombie themed.
There was a zombiecon today. zombies touring NYC, meeting up, eating up and checking things out. At 6 pm, there was supposed to be a zombie protest. My husband went to try to get some footage of it but the zombies were late. Just like a zombie! They have no sense of priorities.
I am sick today and feel like zombie. I spent the whole virus-filled afternoon trying to watch Eyes of Tammy Faye. It wasn't as funny or poignantly sad as I thought it was. I do have to say, I did learn a lot and now know why the gay community loves Tammy- she loves them. She was one of the first televangelist to love them. She was a big proponent of "God loves everyone." I wonder how she would feel about a zombie. Would God love a zombie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home