The Mongo Brain

Saturday, October 29, 2005

lenny kravitz and injuries

there's a halloween party tonight at my friend's house. I have decided this year to go as Lenny Kravitz. I think I finally have the outfit but sporting the right walk and the short juicy bouncy afro is a harder than I expected. It is really hard to be a sexy black man who knows he is sexy... especially since I have no butt to speak of and shiny black stick straight hair.

I have been really sick for the past few days and super fatigued. In one of my days of rest, I needed to go out to the supermarket to get some food. As I was crossing the street a large SUV was sitting at the corner waiting to make a right hand turn. Before I could make it midway past the SUV, the engine starts. I stick my hand out and yell, "HEY!". The driver, however, was looking at the road of on-coming traffic and continued to speed up. It connected with my outstretched hand before it stopped. I was pretty pissed off and mostly still stunned and dazed. So I quickly crossed the street and kept giving the driver dirty looks. So, that was about two days ago. Starting yesterday, my wrist has been hurting quite a bit and I have immobilized it in my wrist guard.

So I will be an injured Lenny Kravitz tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home