The Mongo Brain

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Camera

I think I'm gonna do it. I got some money for my birthday this year and I think I am going to use that money and purchase a digital camera. I have been thinking about getting one since I got one (and washed it in the washer) on my honeymoon. I had so much fun with it. BUT because I broke that one within a week, I couldn't justify buying one. I am still having issues with it. I keep thinking that the smart thing to do is to put that money away. Save it for when I graduate and might need that money for lack of job reasons. Also, because my credit card bill has been consistently high for the past few months, I feel I need to refrain from spending. I am torn between feeling like I OUGHT to curb my spending for fear of being too loose with money and making sure that i don't act like an emotional anorexic and actual try to enjoy my life a little. Do males have issues like this too? Heck, do other females have these same sorts of issues? I might just a guilt ridden metacognitive freak.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home