The Mongo Brain

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The squishy pink dude


So not doing so well on the keeping to one thing at a time. Here is the squishy pink dude at the Asteroid belt.

BUT! In defense of me, I have limited myself to using the drawing of the squishy pink dude's travels across the universe as a reward for when I get some chunk of my dissertation done. (Don't ask me to define a chunk.)

I think I really deserved this reward. I got some dissertation done this weekend. Sent off an entire section of Chapter 6 to my advisor (this section consisted of 16 pages single spaced) and made decent headway into the next major section of Chapter 6. All this WHILE attending a full two day meeting in Seattle (I was acting as a supporting facilitator).

I think Squishy Pink Dude needs a name. Any suggestions? While we're at it, anyone have any suggestions as to where he should visit or go do next? It is preferrable if it can be easily drawn. Black holes, for example, are a bit difficult for me to do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home