The Mongo Brain

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A bad dream

Two posts in one day! Goodness.

Given how happy that last post was, I really needed to keep this topic separate.
I had a bad dream last night. In my dream I was very tired and wanted to take a bath. While taking a bath, I discovered I had rats in the house. The method of discovery was that two of them jumped into the tub with me!

Well, in the dream, I remembered that a friend of mine had discovered a mouse in his tub, WHILE HE WAS IN THE TUB!!! To deal with the mouse, he jumped out of the tub, got a pot, and found a way to seal the mouse underwater (using the pot) and drowned it. This actually happened in real life.

So in the dream, I wrestled with the two rats and held them underwater until they drowned. Of course they bit and scratched me. But, I thought I could go to the hospital and take care of the diseases I was sure to catch after I killed them. Well, in dreams, things get weird and don't always happen the way they are supposed. The rats didn't die, they just morphed into little slimy splotches in the tub. Which, if you recall the fact that I was sitting in the tub naked at this time, is particularly gross. Then I woke up and just felt really icky.

Moral of the story: If you are going to kill rodents in your tub, don't stay in the tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home