The Mongo Brain

Monday, June 09, 2008

hot geeks.....

If I had lots of money, I'd do lots of shopping here...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

...and I really don't like shopping at all. That must mean this is a really cool site. Check it out!

On a different note, the weather has decided to b!+@CH-slap us lately. We had a tornado and now withering heat.

In efforts to save energy (and costs) this winter, we kept the heat low and and butts frozen. As a result of that, I am very used to being cold. So now, when the temperature has hit a consistant mid to high 90's F with 75% or more humidity, I can't handle it. I am whiney, sluggish, crabby, sweaty, and just plain not happy. We have only one air conditioner up in this house and it is barely working. My housemate, husband and I take turns sitting in front of it.

I so prefer my cold and numb appendages to these heat headaches any day.

Lastly, my parents came to visit. YAY! We went to the International Spy Museum and learned all about espionage. On the way home, J and I saw a drug deal go down. One guy walked by another guy, passed him a McDonald's bag (was bunched too tight and small to hold even a hamburger), then turned around and walked away. Now with my well trained eyes, I know he must have been dealing in contraband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home