The Mongo Brain

Friday, April 25, 2008

sometimes I wish...

So sometimes I wish I had superhuman powers.

The superhuman powers I wish I had would be to be able to put out a job application and know with quiet confidence whether I was going to be hired or not when I send off that application. I guess it would save me all the hassle of applying for a job I wasn't going to get but I guess it might seriously depress me to know ahead of time the number of rejections (because that is just generally what happens, very small percentages of acceptances). Maybe I should revise that, to have the superhuman power of getting acceptances to every thing to which I apply! I guess while I'm at it, I wouldn't mind having the power of being able to just look at something and make it clean and orderly (I'm sitting here making googley eyes at my desk at the moment...ain't working too well).

Alas, sigh, I am only human with humanly powers.

What superpowers would you like to have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home