The Mongo Brain

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Run. (contains explicit content)

Two nights ago, my spouse and I woke up in the middle of the night (sometime between 1 and 3) to a woman yelling, "Run, bitch. (pause) Run, bitch. (pause) Run, bitch" over and over again, presumably, to another woman in the courtyard outside my building. As we were both in the middle of some lovely warm sleep and it didn't sound like anyone wanted the police called, neither one of us got up to deal with it.

So this phrase has fascinated us. What was that yelling about? Was this just some hard core personal training program? We also began to wonder about the possibilities this phrasing could lead. "Eat, bitch." "Launder, bitch." (or as my spouse's suggestion for during intimate moments) "Circles, bitch!" I guess the term bitch doesn't necessarily have to be a derogatory term referring to a woman these days.

This opens up a whole new way to converse with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home