The Mongo Brain

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I like people.

Okay, so I have admitted it. I like people. I really like people and no matter how hard I try, I always end up liking people. I am such a sucker for a good story and ya know, people are just chock full of 'em. People live pretty darn interesting lives, have fascinating interests, peculiar takes on things and story-worthy events that occur in their lives. If you are patient enough, you can see the beauty in their lives or the wisdom they've gained about the world. It really doesn't matter how old they are nor where they are from.

Of course, sometimes people annoy me, do things I don't agree with and make me mad. Sometimes mad enough to want to hate them. But in the end, I get suckered into liking them when I really think about them as human beings and I just listen to them closely.

sigh...I am such a sucker for the human race and all the members of it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home