The Mongo Brain

Saturday, December 03, 2005

blah blah blah

Posting regularly is like doing exercises. It is good for my blog health. it is actually fun. But if I don't do it for a while, it takes quite a bit of motivation to actually log on and write something. Take for today...it has been a bit since i last posted. Thanksgiving has come and gone. I just found out someone I had a relationship once has changed sex and is now in a relationship with a man. My roomate is going into business doing sensual massage from our apartment. Lots of things have been happening. But...but, I feel like I have nothing to write about (kind of like what happens when i look in the closet sometimes, lots of clothes but nothing to wear).
I dunno...maybe I can come up with something later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home