The Mongo Brain

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

thirty

oh, I turned thirty on Monday. I had one of the best birthday celebrations I've had in a very long time. it was almost like the kind of happy I used to have as a kid. The kind that starts in the morning and stays with you all the way to bedtime. friends came over for a brunch and I had a nice dinner with my sweetheart.

I like being thirty. I think I really was looking forward to turning thirty all last year. The last time I remember being this excited about being a certain age was when I turned 14. I am also looking forward to 35. Forty for some reason sounds really serious to me. And fifty. Then sixty is when it gets fun again. and seventy, eighty, ninety and so on. I am not sure how i think about 110-120. It seems like I will be in my teens all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home