The Mongo Brain

Thursday, March 16, 2006

7:42 AM

It is 7:42 AM right now. I got up, put together my lunch and now need to find my breakfast. I don't drink coffee. I am debating whether or not I should try to go to the gym today and whether or not I shoudl bring my computer. My back has been bothering me lately.

The sun is bright and shiny, but oh, don't let that deceive you! It is cold, cold, cold outside! I am pretty groggy and sleepy. The seagulls that also live around here are hollering outside. There is a bird's nest outside my window and I think the couple that lives there has gone out to search for breakfast. It was funny, the other day, I saw another bird try to move into their nest and there was a big ol' fight. The tiny little male bird was defending his home like he was morally outraged by the loose morals this upstart other male bird was trying to impose on them. I guess a three person relationship was too nontraditional for that couple. I don't think they could have had separate rooms in that little nest space. It was like a large efficiency.
Okay, it is now 7:48AM. I have to catch my bus in about 10 mnutes. Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home