The Mongo Brain

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The aftermath

I kept hoping that i was just scatterbrainy and misplaced my wallet. Well, today, I got confirmation that I was very wrong. It was most definitely stolen and the person who stole it had a really fun time going shopping with my card yesterday. So it seems that this person really had a lot of things to buy at the gas stations. Seven charges to different gas stations and one $100 charge to the supermarket. I can't really tell if I am all that mad- evne though I was ranting yesterday. Even if I could tell, I don't think I know what I am really mad about. I am not sure I am still mad about it, I think I am more in shock that this happened. In the long run, as long as the thief doesn't also try to borrow my identity to do a bunch of things, I am not too worried. I dunno, maybe this is what PTS (post traumatic syndrome) is like. You don't really know what to feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home